Milwaukee EC12.880 µS/cm Conductivity Calibration Solution 20ml
€1.50 inc. VAT
Make sure you’re maintaining a correct EC reading at the proper range on your EC meters. Maintain reliable EC measurements.
Milwaukee EC12.880 µS/cm Conductivity Solution Sachet 20ml
As a result of residue build-up and aging, conductivity probes lose their performance with use. Milwaukee EC12.880 µS/cm (MA9060) is a lab grade 12.880 µS/cm conductivity solution standard. Prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution that allows you to recalibrate your conductivity meter or tester. Check your meter or tester’s manual to find the correct calibration standard for your meter.
Temperature affects conductivity readings. For this reason, each bottle has a chart of the actual S/cm reading at different temperatures
Firstly, On the label of Milwaukee conductivity solutions is a lot number and an expiration date. They are then sealed into an airtight, tamper-proof container.
- Fundamental for accurate conductivity measurement.
- Factory calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978.
- Sealed against light with air tight, tamper proof cap.
- In addition, each bottle contains a temperature chart that shows the corresponding S/cm value at various temperatures.
- Furthermore there is a temperature chart on every bottle indicating the S/cm value at various temperatures.
- 5 year expiry date
Also, A sealed sachet is ideal for on-the-spot calibration and is protected from light and air. Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate.
The more you calibrate your meter, the more accurate it will be.
1 sachet = 1 test