2.1 This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- About cookies
3.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
3.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
3.3 Cookies may not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies that we use
- Cookies used by our service providers
5.3 While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
5.4 When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
5.5 Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
(a) Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
(b) Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
(c) Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
5.6 What we share with others.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you:
- We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
(b) LiteSpeed Cache
- This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily.Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.
- Managing cookies
6.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647 (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
6.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- Our details
7.1 This website is owned and operated by West Coast Grow Shop.
7.2 We are registered in Republic of Ireland and our registered office is at JPK Center Warehouse Unit , Claregalway, Co. Galway, Knockdoe, H91 KW0H, Ireland.
7.3 Our principal place of business is at JPK Center Warehouse Unit , Claregalway, Co. Galway, Knockdoe, H91 KW0H, Ireland.
7.4 You can contact us:
(a) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
(b) by email, using the email address published on our website.
JPK Center Warehouse Unit , Knockdoe, Claregalway, Co. Galway
Mon-Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 4pm