Philips 315W CMH Lamp
€132.00 – €170.97 inc. VAT
Master Colour 942 Daylight & Green Power 930 Agro – both models can be run by the LUMII 315W CMH Ballast.
Philips 315W CMH Lamps
Philips 315W CMH Lamps are pretty much the industry standard 315W CMH, or CDM, lamps for growing plants. Other 315W CMH/CDM lamps are available but emit quite different spectrums, they are not as effective for plant growth.
They come in two different models, Master Colour 942 Daylight & Green Power 930 Agro – both models can be run by the LUMII 315W CMH Ballast. They both emit a type of light that is very close to actual sunlight, and plants generally thrive under their light.
They’re available in two different models:
Philips 315W MasterColour 942
- Daylight (vegetative growth) specific lamp
- Promotes vigorous vegetative growth with tight intermodal length
- Increases taste and aroma of flowering plants
- Used as total light source for young plants, or as supplemental lighting alongside HID lights
- High efficiency – 1.7 micromoles (µmol) per Watt
Philips 315W GreenPower 930
- Agro (flowering growth) specific lamp
- Promotes strong structural growth and rampant flowing
- Increases taste and aroma in most flowering plants
- Used as total source of light for flowering plants for best results
- Fuller light spectrum than the 942 Daylight version
- Very high efficiency – 1.9 micromoles (µmol) per Watt
What’s the difference between CMH and CDM?
Nothing, they are exactly the same. CMH stands for Ceramic Metal Halide, CDM stands for Ceramic Discharge Metal (Halide), they are both the same lamp.
Green Power 930 Agro, Master Colour 942 Daylight