€2.50 – €23.00 inc. VAT
Any plant will grow better in an Air-Pot container.
Air-Pot containers come flat, are assembled round a base and held together with one or more fixings. This means that removing or potting up plants is extremely easy, and at the end of the season the containers can be stored flat.
- Developed over 25 years, Air-Pot containers are the only plant pot that actively enhances growth.
- Toughly constructed from recycled plastic the containers are reusable and last many years.
- The radical design of Air-Pot containers actively enhances the development of healthy roots.
- Healthy roots means healthy plants, faster growth and bigger yields.
- The shape of the pot wall guides each root towards an air hole.
- Air dehydrates the tip, prunes it and stimulates root branching.
- The process repeats until there is a mass of healthy fibrous roots.
- The air holes also ensure perfect drainage and aeration of the growing medium, creating ideal conditions for healthy bacteria to release more nutrient to the plant.
Literally any plant will grow better in an Air-Pot container. Whether you are an avid allotment gardener, greenhouse guru, flower fanatic, record chasing competition grower, or just have a few plants around the house, Air-Pot containers will help you grow better. Our wide range of sizes are ideal for everything from the smallest seedlings to the largest trees.
Better roots and faster growth mean that Air-Pot grown plants demand more water and nutrient.
- Hand watering is effective. At the top of the containers there are two or more rows of uncut cones so that the water does not overflow.
- Where possible, we recommend drip irrigation as used by professional growers.
- 1L pot
- 3L pot
- 5L pot
- 9L pot
- 12.5L pot
- 20L pot
- 30L pot
- 38L pot
1 L, 3 L, 5 L, 9 L, 12.5 L, 20 L, 30 L, 38 L