Bluelab pH Pen
Bluelab pH Pen, the ultimate handy solution for measuring pH and temperature!
Plants get their nutrients from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. Think of nutrients like a lock. pH is the key. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH. The Bluelab pH Pen also measures the temperature of the solution, as root health is vital to the success of a crop. Temperature affects the growth rate and structure of a plant. So, a solution temperature of 18 – 22˚C or 65 – 72˚F is recommended.
Also, The hand held pH pen provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crop to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients. Furthermore, if teamed with our Bluelab ppm or EC Pen. Then you have a handy, convenient and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health.
Bluelab pens, meters, monitors and controllers can be used in a wide range of industries, for home through to commercial applications.
Product Features / Benefits:
- Fully waterproof – not just water resistant
- Simple two-point calibration process for accuracy
- One-year peace-of-mind warranty
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- 1 AAA battery included – simply power on and go