Orca Grow Film 1.37m Wide, Price per Meter
€15.50 inc. VAT
High infrared reflectance keeps heat where it should be.
Out of stock
Orca Grow Film 1.37m Wide
Orca provides the following unique advantages over traditional reflective mylar and foils:
- 99% Diffuse Surface: Orca Grow Film Microfiber structure creates even light distribution across material surface regardless of incident angle of light. The resulting isotropic surface luminance eliminates hot spots and does not require surface to be hung flat during installation.
- Highly Reflective Surface: Measured at 94% reflectivity across the full visible light spectrum. ORCA Grow Film® is the highest performing reflective surface in the hydroponic industry.
- Thermally Reflecting: High infrared reflectance keeps heat where it should be.
- 100% Light Tight.
- No Color Shift or Iridescence: Light reflected from surface maintains the original color wavelength so you get the full spectrum from your lamps.
- Durable, puncture and tear resistance: 11 mils thick.
- Waterproof Washable & cleanable with common household cleaners.
- Mold and algae growth resistant.
- UV Protected and Stable: Furthermore blocks out harmful UV light with wavelength below 400nm, material does not yellow.
- Also, recyclable eco-friendly material containing no halogens, plasticizers or VOCs.
Made in CanadaHighly reflective and diffuse, light tight plastic microfiber wall covering. Increase total lighting output/plant stimulation and eliminate grow room hot spots through even and efficient distribution of light.